Delivery, availability of goods
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation, provided prior payment of the purchase price (except for purchase on account). If no delivery time or no deviating delivery time is indicated for the respective goods in our online shop, it shall be 3 to 5 working days in Germany. If the delivery is made to another EU country, the delivery time may vary according to the conditions of the respective carrier.
(2) If no copies of the product selected by the customer are available at the time of the customer's order, the supplier shall inform the customer immediately in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the Provider shall refrain from issuing a declaration of acceptance. In this case a contract is not concluded.
(3) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the Provider shall also inform the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation.
(4) The provider delivers to customers who have their seat in all EU countries, with the exception of Slovakia.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment has been received.
Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices, which are indicated on the website of the provider, are understood to be inclusive of the respective valid statutory value added tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer, unless the customer exercises his right of withdrawal. For orders of more than 100 EUR, the provider delivers free of charge to the customer.
(3) The goods are shipped by mail. The provider bears the shipping risk if the customer is a consumer.
(4) The customer has to bear the direct costs of the return shipment in case of a withdrawal.